We just sent out our February/March update letter, regarding our recent move to Indiana. If you’d like to receive future updates, let us know! Our prayer requests for this month are below the break, along with some pictures and video from the trip We’d like to ask for your prayers for the following:
- Pray for our meetings with potential ministry partners–that God would lead many individuals and churches to join with us in declaring God’s wonderful grace in Spain.
- Pray for our health–both of us have been under the weather in the last two weeks, but it seems like we’re improving.
- Pray for our spirits–that we would both remain continually joyful and confident in the grace of God in Christ! His salvation is so good!
Praise God with us for the following!
- The congregation at Whitton Avenue Bible Church formally voted to approve us as “sent” missionaries! We are so thankful for the body there, and for our many faithful friends.
- The attendance at Mayer Community Church has remained relatively stable during this transition! The interim Village Missions associate pastor has sent word of a new attendee who placed her faith in Christ just a couple of weeks ago.
To give some explanation for the following pictures, the following was our itinerary:
- Visit Dan’s grandparents & the Grand Canyon (Jan 12th)
- Visit Lake Powell and the Zion National Park (Jan 13th)
- Visit Dan’s folks and Yellowstone National Park (Jan 14th)
- Preach at Grace Bible Church of Dillon, Montana (Jan 15th)
- Visit the Hodgins in Denver & attend the National Western Stock Show (Jan 17th-19th)
- Visit several family members and a church in Kansas (Jan 20th-23rd)
- Arrive in Indiana (Jan 27th)
The trip was a bit busy on the front-end with National Parks, and a bit loaded on the back end with friends and family and partners, but the whole time was very enjoyable.
Thank you for your prayers!
Dan & Anna J.